Exhibiting at Vegan Lifestyle Show Isle of Wight
If you would like to exhibit for this event please complete the registration form on the website
Each stall registration includes:
- A 6ft Table (additional tables are available £ 60 + vat – book in advance on booking form)
- 2 chairs
- A listing on the Exhibitors page on our website
- An announcement on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- 2 staff passes for the event
Floor plans will be available nearer the show date. If you would like a copy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electricity is available to all stallholders for the additional cost £TBA. There are only a certain number of stands that we will be able to offer electricity to so please advise when booking.
WiFi is available to all stallholders. This is complimentary. When you look for connections it will come up as Wightfibre. There is no password but it will ask for you to log in with your email address.
There is no parking on site but of course loading and unloading is permissible at Cowes Yacht Haven – They have asked for us to let them know who is on site and when so let us have your reg no when you arrive so we know who the car is connected to.
Storage and Deliveries
We regret that we are unable to accept deliveries on your behalf so please ensure all stock can arrive with you on the day.
Doors open at 0800 but please arrive by 0900 at latest to set up your stalls ready for the 1000 start.
No tidying away can begin until the public have left the premises at the end of the day which is 1700.
You will be provided with a 6ft table and 2 chairs. You may decorate this however you wish for example you may bring your own tablecloth, banners, product displays etc. Please be aware of the following:
- Animal Products or non-vegan lifestyles may not be advertised
- Marketing materials may not be attached to back walls or pillars
- The flow of the public must not be interrupted
- Clutter around the stall is not permitted
- Graphic Images are not permitted to be on display as this may upset the public
Insurance covering your stall is a legal requirement for all exhibitors. Please email your insurance documents to email@example.com by TBA. The following documents must be provided:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance (if relevant)
- Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate (if you will be handling food)
Gas and naked flames are strictly prohibited. Cooking is permitted at stalls but only in certain locations. Please advise us in advance if you require this. If you are serving food please can provide a proposed menu. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The rules applying to food handling also apply to those cooking.
The following practises are obligatory:
- All allergens must be clearly labelled
- Proper hygiene eg use of cocktail sticks and small cups so there is no sharing
- Use of gloves or utensils so as to avoid direct contact with food
- Soup and hot drinks must be in high quality containers with a lid
- Money and food must be handled separately
Health and Safety
We take health and safety very seriously so it is important to comply with the following rules:
- No under 16s may be present during set up or tidying away
- Trolleys may not be used while the public are present
- No gas or naked flames
- No smoking indoors
- No dangerous objects or blades. If you are using scissors, these must not be given to the public to use
- No clutter or objects that can cause falls or injuries
- No animals other than assistance dogs
- Dispose of rubbish responsibly and timely
A health and safety inspection will be carried out at 0930 ready for a 1000 start providing everything is safe and in order.
The security of your stall is ultimately your responsibility. We ask exhibitors to be mindful of the risks of leaving laptops, phones, products, etc unattended.
We do not tolerate anti-social behaviour at our event, so if a member of the public or indeed a fellow stallholder becomes aggressive, please alert one of the organising team immediately.
Catering – £TBA
Contribution to Goodie Bags
As part of the event we will be providing goody bags for the first XX customers who arrive at the show. If you would like to contribute some product samples, a leaflet, a voucher or similar email us at email@example.com by latest TBA and we will gladly include your contribution in the bags.
Getting to the Venue
Cowes Yacht Haven, Vectis Yard, High Street, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7BD
Ferry from Southampton – www.redfunnel.co.uk (car ferry to East Cowes and Foot Passenger to Cowes)
Ferry from Portsmouth and Lymington – www.wightlink.co.uk
If driving and have a satnav the post code is PO31 7BD
Directions from Newport to the vehicle entrance on Birmingham Road
- From Newport head to Cowes along Newport Road
- Travel straight ahead at Northwood Garage traffic lights
- Take 2nd exit at Somerton roundabout
- Follow Newport Road to the end and turn right on to Mill Hill Road
- Turn right on to Beckford Road
- Cross the junction with the High Street and Birmingham Road
- Drive down the slope to arrive at Cowes Yacht Haven