Terms & Conditions
In registering as an exhibitor at the Vegan Lifestyle Show, Isle of Wight, you agree to the following
1. All products brought on site will be 100% vegan. Animal Products of any kind are not permitted.
2. Promotional literature must not promote animal products or a non-vegan lifestyle.
3. Graphic images on display are not permitted at this may cause distress to the public.
4. No gas or naked flames are permitted at the venue.
5. Stalls are sold on a first come, first served basis. Confirmation is provided upon receipt of the completed registration form and a non-refundable deposit of 40%of the stall costs.
6. The full payment is due by 4th September 2020. If this deadline is missed you may lose your stall reservation and your deposit.
7. If you need to cancel your stall reservation, you must give notice by 4th September 2020 in order to receive a refund of 60% of the stall cost. The 40% deposit is non-refundable. If notice is given after this date, we will be unable to refund the costs.
8. We cannot issue refunds to non-appearances.
9. All exhibitors must have the relevant insurance and certifications for their stall.
10. All insurance documents and other relevant certificates must be submitted in advance (by 4th September 2020) and exhibitors must also carry a copy which can be produced on request during the festival.
11. All exhibitors are responsible for damage, loss or theft of their products or table displays at all times
12. All exhibitors are responsible for any accidents or injuries caused by their products or displays to the public.
13. Abusive or threatening behaviour is strictly prohibited and will result in removal from the festival.
14. No tablecloths or extension leads are provided.
15. Stall displays must be completed in time for opening.
16. Stall displays must not be taken down until the public have left the premises.
17. If you intend to do cooking at your stall, you must submit your intention to do so on the registration form or by emailing email@example.com at least by 4th September 2020.
18. All food stall must have allergen information signs clearly displayed at all times
19. All rubbish must be bagged up and taken away at the end of the day.
20. Charity collections are only permitted at stalls run by registered charities and who have the correct licence to do so. Collectors are not permitted to walk around the venue, whether inside or ut collecting money for charity.
21. Exhibitors and guests may appear in promotional photographs for the Vegan Lifestyle Show Isle of Wight without prior consultation.